04 September, 2005

Argh

I'm off to Singapore again tommorrow, I'll arrive in Japan on Wednesday and start my new life as a Japanese....better be good. Kind of funny to leave, I think I'm most scared of carrying those goddam cases again, now that I've bought more shit. I spent yesterday travelling back from Thailand, started at 6.30am and got here at 10.30 pm, solid riding. The first half of the day was in a van(Air Con they say), hot as hell, with about 1 cubic cm of leg room, after 5 hours we got to Hat Yai, where we changed to a big nice coach, oh yeah. Just as we pulled in the woman next to me started throwing up, couldn't wait the last 2 minutes.
I always think of all this crap I want to write on here as I'm walking around, then when I sit here to type my mind is a complete blank....urrrr. Has anyone realised how hard it is to walk up an escalator when it's not moving, the brain just doesn't want to move the legs, unbelievable, just happenned on the way in. Now I'm rambling, gonna lose my audience. I had a hair cut today, cheap, from an Indian guy, problem was trying to explain what I wanted him to do, I was scared I was gonna get a standard Indian job, then I'd have to buy a stylish long sleeve shirt and sensible trousers and start hanging out on corners.
Think I'll go and spend some money, next blogg'll be from Japan, expecting oddness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home