16 September, 2005

Workin again

Had my first day on the job today, it went allright,except I was out last night with some work folks, on the way home I met some guys who live in my building,they knew who I was, I had no idea, they are english teachers too, so no Japanese connection. They took me to Karaoke, and I didn't get home til late(4am), so I was a bit tired at work, but I had the whole day to sleep. The job consists mainly of trying to keep these japs speaking for 40 mins. One part is just hanging out in the voice room, which is where they get to practice English, I get paid for sitting talking to a dude, not bad. They are very cute people here, maybe more the girls, but it's funny, I feel pretty big in Japan. Around here is kind of funny, people hang out with these kind of Mad Max 3 style Tina Turner mullets, all bleached and puffy, and they look like they've been painted with fake tan.....
I have a phone number if anyone wantsto ring me +81 (0) 448521856, and my address is-
216-0007 Kanagawa-ken
Kawasaki-shi
Miyamae-ku
2-11-7 Kodai
#109 Kikyo Bldg Dai 3
Pretty long eh? All folks are welcome to visit me....thanks to everyone leavin comments......It's too hard to type on this keyboard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

I can't remember....there were a few, but it's not as fun when there's just a few of you in a booth.

20/9/05 05:36  
Blogger Brett said...

Yeah, leave the (0) off....

23/9/05 00:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home