23 September, 2005

Complaints about sweat

So no one wants to hear my sweaty tales, that's ok, cause it's cooling down. Bring on the winter. I went for a walk yesterday and realised I live in the middle of nowhere, well I already knew that, but it's now official, the nearest thing to a park is this patch of dirt down the road, I think in this area Oslo is the winner, there was an abundance of parks right near my place, but as far as beer prices are concerned, Japan is the winner.
Apparently I've got a week off between Christmas and new years, so if anyone's in the area I'm up for action. Work's fine also. Been doing some Japanese studying at home, still got no idea, though I'm getting there, I think it's kind of easy, just getting the words to stick in my mind, I hear words I've learnt around. I got so much praise for learning Norwegian, but now that I think of it it was easy as piss, just like crooked English, did I mention that before??? A funny thing here is the service in shops, they say hello, and thankyou about a million times, and read out the prices and the total as they scan everything, then say some more stuff, I just stand there and smile. I got a card the other day, I think it was because I didn't take a bag, I only bought one thing, but I was scared to take my own bag before in case it was another feaux pa
(how do you spell it?), but now i take my own bag, I'm wondering what I get when I collect enough stamps.....probably a free bag.
On my second day I arrived at 5 o'clock for my shift, and they looked a bit freaked out there, apparently I was supposed to start at 1.20, but I was sure I read my time table 3 times to make sure it was right. I was bummed out that I could make such a dumb mistake, then I got home and checked again and it did say 5, So I told the boss and had to fax through a copy of it. Then she faxes through some other thing I apparently signed which said I did start at 1.20, why they gave me the sheet with 5 on it I don't know. So now they're penalising me 2 hours work, you live and learn. Rule 1- the fascists are always right and they keep their hands clean.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Check it out, as soon as I publish it Spamulon attacks with his bollox....

23/9/05 00:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

halloen du! så norsk er som crooked english? kan du ikke skrive noe ord på japansk, sånn at vi andre også kan si hei på det språket? jeg er lei av å skrive hovedoppgave, men må holde ut... litt japansk kunne gjort tilværelsene lettere for meg!

24/9/05 07:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home