25 January, 2006

Farmer.

The title is the hardest bit to come up with for each post. Then you gotta think of something to write. Well the main development lately has been the beard, yes, every few years the desire to become a bushman returns, and I let it grow for a bit, it's cool, because folks don't recognise me. I remember back when I was 20 I farmed a beard for 2 months. Then my dad came to my house,(who I hadn't seen in this time) when I answered the door he said "Is Brett here?", "Look past the beard, man". But this time it's about saving my time, in my busy 23 hour working week, I don't have much time for shaving, but you get roasted if you don't shave, yet beards are permitted. So I'm gonna see how long I can let it last, I had a look around the net and I found some dudes who have given me great inspiration here. Hopefully if I can get it all worked out I can return to Germany and claim the prize. These guys are the true legends.
I was thinking about the whole point of the blog, I dunno how many people are reading this, but it seems to me that it's more interesting reading bullshit from someone you know than some random dweeb. So maybe it's better for me to write more frequently about nothing much at all than to wait for something to happen, then again I found some blogs from folk's I used to know, and I think they're pretty lame, one dude I used to hang out with in primary school, can't say I've spoken to him in 20 years, and if I saw him on the street I wouldn't say hello, but it's interesting to see what happened to him. Calls himself a nomad, dunno what that's supposed to be. Another is a girl I was friends with in school, guess we grew apart, she turned into a bit of a fascist I think. She's ok though, it just goes that way. Better not be reading this, or I'm in for a whippin'. But I think they write some pretty mediocre shit compared to my inspired philosophical new age writings, whattya say? So the thought occurred to me, that everyone should write a blog, I'd rather read about the crap people I know are doing than what some potato head in Hollywood is up to, or George Bush's latest scheme to destroy the world. So everyone start writing now. Please.
Ok, snow came on Saturday, was nice to see, I was surprised it's still around, I thought it would melt straight away, but it's still in the shadowy areas. Snow's pretty cool, makes the place look like a whole new town, the ice stayed frozen on the ground, and still is. It was cool lying in bed listening to folks doing burnouts trying to get their cars moving. And the sound of walking on crisp snow is somehow enchanting. Golly, look at this.
Well why don't I talk about work, interesting revelations have occurred, I have received notice that I am now "The Golden One", having gone from my beginning as "The Evil One". The best bit is that I've got no idea what I'm doing that's any different to when I started, besides having a slight clue now about what the hell I'm doing there. The other best bit is, that I began at the same time as the girl(see previous post about the one who detested being called a chick), we were seen as good and bad by our overlords, I wasn't the good one. But alas, she went home for a week over Christmas, and never returned. Yet I remain. Apparently she had planned this desertion previous to it's enactment. So it just goes to show all those dickweeds in the upper levels who think they are so high and mighty and know what's going on really don't know shit. I would like to ask everyone to collectively raise one middle finger in honour of these cretins. Thankyou.
Anyway, in summary, all is good. I'd write more, but I'm not going to.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nomad said...

well old mate nice to know you're still alive, thought you may have dropped off the planet. hadn't heard any different. looks like you have been around a bit too then .. a long time and way from back home. pity though you wouldn't say hello, because i wouldn't recognise you from a bar of soap anyway. and as to lame .. i'm yet to cast judgement. shall read on.

26/1/06 13:42  
Blogger Brett said...

Well i'll eat my foot, and maybe some others. Nothin better than a burn to bring folks out of the dark....wonder then who else is out there. Don't take offense, poetic licence and all that.

27/1/06 05:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did raised one little finger as you asked to...hope it's the good one!

Can't beleive you don't like to read about Bush's speaches.... they are kind of....inspirating! And we have quite a good hunter as a vice-president. Oh well!

You're right, I'd rather read your sheat!

1/3/06 21:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home