30 October, 2005

Sorry about that

Well I haven't written here for a few weeks, partly due to laziness, and partly due to being pissed off. I wanted to avoid bitching, but fuck it, I'll quickly go over the story. Basically I realised first hand, after so many people telling me so, that the company I work for are a bunch of parasitic cunts, sorry for the harsh words, but harsh times require harsh measures. So with 3 days training it can be expected that new employees will make mistakes. One lesson I did didn't work out, it was from the textbook, a badly designed lesson, plus my inexperience meant the whole thing fell apart. The little shit headed schmuck student cracked the shits cause he couldn't understand what was going on(he is a high level student who speaks good English, yet believes he speaks flawlessly). Then he complained that I made him feel stupid and he never wanted to have a lesson with me again(he can go fuck himself). So the area manager(Irish fuckin' cow) with her years of experience in personnel management figured the best way to handle this was to grill me to death. I personally think it was the most retarded way to handle a situation, but I'm sure she felt pretty big after it. I guess she went through my file and wrote down every negative comment about me, then proceeded to present her case that I truly was a deviant usurper and my sole intention was to cause trouble. During the half hour of this Spanish inquisition I was reminded at least 4 times of the one incident were I had my top button undone(god forbid-not the top button!!!), as well as some quote(she was unable to tell me where and when it was said) from me were I'd apparently mocked the company. Forgive me for this, but as far as I've figured mocking this idiotic company is the one thing that binds all the employees together, a mutual recognition of the fact that we are being anally raped by some greedy fascists. So in that one instant she managed to destroy any sense of commitment or loyalty I had to these fuckers. It also made me feel uneasy and nervous while working, which I guess degrades the quality of the lesson, which was what this was all about in the first place. So congratulations queen bitch, you've done a great job.
Well that was a bit long, sorry about that, now that it's out I can get back to my normal bollox and stop swearing so much. Though I wonder if they are reading this. So I put some photos up, there's a link to the side there, just a random selection of pictures I thought were cool. Not all are taken by me either, well most are. Now my life, well not much has been happening, pretty lame eh? I went to the river yesterday to chill out, all the japs go there on weekends for these BBQ's, bizarre bunch, they all group together under the bridge, yet if you walk 100m along the river there is no one there. So I was relaxing, drawing some picture and this dweeb comes along on his motorbike and decides he wants to practice his offroad technique on the little track there, riding back and forth. It was peaceful for a while.
Michael Palin observed the Japanese ability to fall asleep in any place at any time, and I can say this is true. The other night on the way home on the train the woman standing in front of me was fast asleep, then I sat down, after a minute a space became available next to me and she briefly woke and slumped down there. Then she went straight back to sleep and kept rocking back and forth, like falling asleep, then waking just enough to stop herself from rolling right over, she'd lean right over on me, then straighten up and start to lean on the guy next to her. I felt like I should just say she could lean on me, but I wasn't sure if this was socially acceptable, anyway, she might've started dribbling on me or something. everytime I saw her drifting towards the pole I put my hand on it to stop her hitting her head, the guy on the other side just sat there nervously trying to ignore the fact that there was a girl falling asleep on him.
Another time on was on a pretty crowded train when I noticed a standing woman leaning right over, I thought she must have lost something and was looking for it on the floor. After a while I realised she was just asleep, though she was standing upright and her head was near her feet.
Also be sure to read this link here, I never realised it happened to me. That's about it for now thankyou very much, feeling better after letting everyone know of my plight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home